INTERIOR-iD is a vibrant and exciting place to work, based in the heart of Notting Hill, London.
We are a friendly team of approximately 25 people who collaborate closely to create bespoke cabinetry and kitchens to the highest standards.
We work with some of the most prestigious interior designers, architects and construction companies within the prime residential industry, and are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to join our growing team.
We are hiring a Project Manager with experience in the bespoke joinery sector, available for an immediate start.
You will be joining our dynamic project management team working alongside, our Design Manager, Technical Designers, Workshop Managers, delivery and installation teams.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in leading and managing complex projects
- A minimum of two years experience in managing bespoke joinery and fitted furniture projects within the super prime residential markets.
- Immaculate levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to execute projects on time and on budget
- Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office, MS Project; applications. Basic CAD skills desirable.
- Able to comprehensively read, understand and translate technical furniture drawings
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. and their impact on project activities is vital.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally, to suppliers and clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.)
- Language skills a bonus especially German.
Please send a PDF CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Thomas Telser.
We are always looking to strengthen our team in all departments, whether you have excellent experience in the field, or the drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
- Project Management
- Commercial/Quantity Surveying
- Design Development/Technical Engineering
- Site Management
- Site Installation
Please send a PDF CV and samples and a covering letter to email@example.com