INTERIOR-iD website terms and conditions of use, and company registration details.
Please ensure you understand and agree to the following before using this web site.
The term “INTERIOR-iD” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without INTERIOR-iD’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Interior-iD is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Interior-iD uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Interior-iD believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Interior-iD maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Interior-iD also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Interior-iD will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Interior-iD does not use this information to identify its visitors. Interior-iD does not collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information Interior-iD holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Interior-iD will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Interior-iD’s contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to quotation and marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Interior-iD and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by Interior-iD and/or to market the services and/or products offered and to keep Interior-iD’s existing clients informed of important information pertinent to services and events that we believe are of interest to both parties.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Interior-iD processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Interior-iD may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Interior-iD requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Interior-iD do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Interior-iD may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Interior-iD, its clients and/or the wider community.
Interior-iD will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for twelve years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After twelve years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the UK and Austria using different servers. Interior-iD does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Interior-iD is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Interior-iD refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Interior-iD at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Interior-iD) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Interior-iD or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Interior-iD will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Interior-iD is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Interior-iD or its partners, you have the right to complain to Interior-iD’s Joint Managing Directors. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Interior-iD, attention Joint Managing Directors
27a Pembridge Villas,
Data Protection Regulator in the UK is the ICO
Telephone number 0303 123 1113.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by INTERIOR-iD and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of INTERIOR-iD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, INTERIOR-iD takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of INTERIOR-iD LTD - © INTERIOR-iD LTD 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.